In the rare situation that the copter is difficult to operation (off balance) and trim does not fix the situation, you should calibrate your UA5 Transmitter by following these steps:
- Disconnect the battery from the copter.
- Turn off the UA5 Transmitter.
- Turn on the UA5 Transmitter.
- Make sure the throttle (left stick) is at 0% (bottom).
- Turn on the copter (plug in the battery) while it is on a flat surface.
- Quickly push the throttle (left stick) to 100% (top) and back to 0% (bottom).
- Wait for a “di do di” sound that signifies a connection between the transmitter and the copter.
- While keeping the throttle (left stick) at 0% (bottom), push the directional stick (right stick) forward and backwards and left and right, finishing at the bottom right corner.
- The copter’s light should now be solid and not flashing. If so, you’re ready to fly!