UPDATE: We’ve just released Minecraft 1.15 Unblocked, which is newer and easier to install.
Do you play in an environment where internet is blocked? Maybe the SOCKS protocol? Or maybe you haven’t got the money to buy an account yet. So, this is a “cracked” version of Minecraft 1.8. Remember that this is only for singleplayer, and you cannot access servers.
- Download and extract the files (extract here, not extract to folder minecraft18).
- Copy the .minecraft folder to your App Data folder. You can get to this by going to Start Menu > Run > type in %appdata% or going to the search bar and typing in %appdata%. You can even use Command Prompt and type in start %appdata%.
- Once you have copied the files, download the Minecraft launcher from Mojang here.
- Turn off your internet (unless it is already blocked).
- Open the Launcher, and click “Play Offline”. If it wants you to log in again, put in a false username and password, and then once the log in fails, click “Play Offline”.