Recently, I received an interesting request from one of you, asking me to make an undetectable Auto-Fishing bot that doesn’t require you to download any hacked clients.
Timtech, Could you PLEASE make a AutoFish … I’m nearly a legit player, but fishing is so DULL I need a automated way so I can AFK while I fish >.< PLEASE~D.R.
In the past, hacked clients were the easiest way to get a variety of AFK tools, including the auto-fisher. However, as server admins and anti-cheat plugins continue to get stronger, it makes sense to have a standalone fishing bot that doesn’t require a hacked client and can’t be detected by any servers, so that players who are otherwise totally legit won’t have to waste hours fishing. With that in mind, I’d like to introduce:
The AFK Fishing Bot for Minecraft 1.15
Besides being an undetectable AFK fishing bot (awesome!), it’s got some other cool features:
- Announce loot and MCMMO fishing levels in-game or in Discord chat
- Works in every gamemode, even in cracked servers and in Realms!
- You can also type “<username>, Level?” in chat to check on your level.
It doesn’t have an insane amount of features, but that’s because it’s super simple to install:
How to download/use the bot
- First, click here to look at the latest releases and pick the one that’s best for you, based on what version of Minecraft you’re using.
- Make sure you have Java installed. You don’t need the JDK, just the runtime environment (JRE). There’s a 99% chance you already have this if you’ve played Minecraft on the same PC.
- Run the command “java -jar Fishingbot.jar” from a command prompt.
- After launching the bot for the first bot, you can adjust its settings by editing the “config.properties” file.
- Once you’ve configured the bot to your liking, simply give it a fishing rod and put it in front of the water!
And that’s it! Hopefully you’ll be able to avoid the boredom of long fishing streaks from now on. If you have any questions, let me know below and I’ll try to help you out.