Bump firing is the act of using the recoil of a semi-automatic firearm to fire shots in rapid succession, which simulates the feeling of a fully automatic firearm. Although it won’t give you as much of a competitive advantage as aimbot or ESP, our Battlefield 1 Bumpfire hack cannot be detected by Battlefield 1’s anti-cheat plugin, FairFight. Since it does not modify the game in any way, it is indistinguishable from jitter-clicking (although it’ll sure help you to avoid carpal tunnel syndrome).
- Automatically click the left mouse button to fire semi-automatic weapons as maximum speed
- Up to 9999 clicks per second
- Cannot be detected by any anti-cheat plugins, including Battlefield 1’s FairFight
- Simulates jitter-clicking without giving you carpal tunnel syndrome
- The trigger key can also be set to a mouse button, enabling middle-click automatic fire
- Works with the Colt M1911, M1907 SL, Mauser C96, Model 10-A, Mondragon, P08 Luger, and more
- Download the latest version of our Bumpfire Hack by clicking here.
- Run the .exe and change the trigger key by clicking the button and then pressing the key of your choice.
- Optionally, change the number of clicks per second. We find that 10 clicks per second works well with Battlefield 1.
- You’re all set! Simply hold down the trigger key while in-game to enable automatic fire!